Read the material PDF (7.5 Mb) that was presented at the
International Conference of Yoga for Holistic Health, 21-22 June 2015, in New Delhi, India.
Jubilee Project "YIDL in medical care"
- The work with YIDL for children, students and teachers : Stress in school – YIDL helps !
- The EXPERIENCES with YIDL – the feedback of children, students and teachers
- Help and prevention for "Stress in School" by YIDL
- The work with YIDL for children, students and teachers: Sress in school – YIDL helps!
- The experiences with YIDL – statistical evaluation of the feedback of children, students and teachers
- A future vision
Open the PDF version of the essay.
Khatu Pranam – Yoga Exercise Sequence Effective in Prevention of Back Pain in Nurses
Department of Physiatry, Balneology and Therapeutic Rehabilitation /FBLR/ of the F.D. Roosevelt University Hospital /FNsP/, Banská Bystrica, Head Physician Gabriela Majeríková, M.D.
Trnava University, Faculty of Health and Social Work, Department of Nursing, Trnava, Head of Department Associate Prof. PhDr. Botíková, Ph.D.
“Health is not everything, but everything is nothing without health!” With this thought, attributed to a Western scientist, the Indian spiritual master and author of the system “Yoga in Daily Life”, His Holiness Vishwaguru Mahamandaleshwar Paramhans Swami Maheshwaranda, simply called “Swamiji” by his disciples, opened his lecture on Wednesday in a completely sold-out Slovene National Theater in Nova Gorica.
Please read this article as PDF!