Tennis player from Debrecen, Hungary wins gold medal at Deaflympics
Again a practitioner of Yoga in Daily Life won a gold medal in Sofia, Bulgaria at the Deaflympics. Gábor Máthé tennis player from Debrecen, Hungary already had good results before: deaf European Champion, 3rd in previous Deaflympics, etc. But his main dream was fullfilled now: after 4 winning matches he got into the final in Sofia and he won against his French opponent Mikaël Laurent 7:6(4)/6:2/7:6(6)
Beside his training he practised Yoga in Daily Life System under the guidance of Tibor Kökény (Tyagpuri), Yoga in Daily Life-teacher in Debrecen, Hungary, during the last 4 months as a support and enhancing: streching asanas, yoga breathing pranayamas and relaxation, and some sportpsychology techniques.
It is now evident that Yoga in Daily Life is a great support and help physically and mentally for the sportsmen in different fields, swimming, kayak or tennis.
WATCH AN INTRODUCTION
NATIONAL SITES - YOGA IN DAILY LIFE
Australia - Austria - Bosnia and Hercegovina - Canada - Croatia - Czech Republic - Georgia - Germany - Hungary - Italy - Mexico - The Netherlands - New Zealand - Poland - Serbia - Slovak Republic - Slovenia - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland - Ukraine - United Kingdom - USA
PLEASE FOLLOW US
MOST READ ARTICLES
- Opening of the Yoga in Daily Life centre in Cherkassy, Ukraine
- London Seminar: The Science of Chakras and Kundalini
- UN International Day of Peace on 21 September 2014 in Salzburg
- Yoga in Daily Life seminar and Peace Prayer with Swami Gajanand in Czech Republic
- H.H. Mahamandaleshwar Paramhans Swami Maheshwaranandaji inaugurates the Győr Ashram