Yoga in Daily Life - The System
ISBN 3-85052-000-5, hardcover, 17 x 24 cm, 448 pages, over 700 color photos
Comprehensively presented master system of "Yoga in Daily Life", rooted in the authentic tradition of classical yoga and designed to meet the needs of the modern times. It can be practised and utilised by all people in most of life's circumstances - regardless of one's age, gender, profession, education, health, culture or belief. The book offers:
- step-by-step system of exercises (asanas, pranayama, meditation, hatha-yoga kriyas)
- holistic approach
- detailed description of each and every yogic practise
- special instructions for specific health conditions
- info on philosophic and scientific background
- all this in 448 pages with over 700 colour images.
The exercise levels were worked out in consultation with doctors and physiotherapists and can therefore - with observation of the stated rules and precautions - be practised independently at home by anyone.
"Yoga in Daily Life" is a holistic system, which means it takes into consideration not only the physical, but also the mental and spiritual aspects. Regular and dedicated practice of "Yoga in Daily Life" will reap the following benefits:
- improved health and vitality
- physical and mental integrity
- enhanced concentration
- peace of mind
- freedom from addictive habits
- and finally, Self-Realization.
Today, this system is established in many countries of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Canada and India - taught in more then 4000 Yoga Centres, Educational Centres and Public Health Institutions.
The book is available in the following languages:
English (ISBN 3-85052-000-5), Spanish (ISBN 3-85052-007-2), German (ISBN 3-85052-009-9), French (ISBN 3-85052-010-2), Hungarian (ISBN 3-85052-001-3), Slovak (ISBN 3-85052-002-1), Czech (ISBN 80-204-1277-8), Croatian (ISBN 3-85052-004-8), Serbian (ISBN 3-85052-005-6), Slovenian (ISBN 3-85052-006-4).
Hardcover, 17 x 24 cm, 448 pages, over 700 color photos.
Example pages from the book