by Vishwaguruji Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda
The word pranayam is composed of the word pran (life energy) and vyayam (practicing). It is the exercise of vitality – the life force, life energy. Breath is life, without the breath we cannot exist. Our whole body is breathing and there are techniques to train our body to receive more oxygen.
Khatu Pranam - Yoga Exercise Sequence - Effective in Prevention of Back Pain in Nurses
A belief that others are worse than we are or that they threaten us is an inner illusion which creates tension within ourselves and in our relationships.
Jubilee Project "YIDL in medical care"
- The work with YIDL for children, students and teachers : Stress in school – YIDL helps !
- The EXPERIENCES with YIDL – the feedback of children, students and teachers
- Help and prevention for "Stress in School" by YIDL
- The work with YIDL for children, students and teachers: Sress in school – YIDL helps!
- The experiences with YIDL – statistical evaluation of the feedback of children, students and teachers
- A future vision